Saturday 15 November 2014

Cookies For Sale!

Well since I'm not working before my trip to America, I decided to make a few bucks by selling homemade cookies to the neighbourhood. (I just can't stand not being productive while the peeps around me are killing it!)

Hand-coloured flyers with cookie monster!

I'm selling three flavours which are Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter & Coffee. Well I would recommend Peanut Butter as it's my family's favourite. (Yum yum in the tum) And it's only 4 bucks for 10 cookies! So why think about it? Just go ahead & send me that email!

Do take note that orders can only be placed from 17 November till 24 November. Delivery dates are 20 November to 26 November because I'll be flying at 28, sorry for the short time period! To order, just email your house address, type & amount of cookies, and the delivery date to pawslikeaboss@gmail.com and your fresh cookies will soon be dancing its way to your house! Way easier than ordering pizza.

Hope you'll pitch in your support & I promise to satisfy your tastebuds with my signature homemade cookies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment