Monday 14 September 2015

After Party Sleepover

Afternoon hey! Time to write part two of Saturday night's enthusiasm, pardon the wait!

Following our arrival to Nedd's house after #WorldStageMy, we took turns rushing our showers as we couldn't afford to waste the time off such a gold dust event. Of course, everyone began to seek for the wifi password because there were so much about the music fest to share! That annoyed Nedd for sure. What was more infuriating to her was after we obtained the password - everyone lied slackly on the bed, tapping on our smartphones vigorously with screen displays of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. Can you imagine our reactions when she ordered us to grab the snacks we just bought downstairs? No one budged a muscle. Nedd was sent to an outburst causing us to leave the room in milliseconds. Scary.

I remember I was starving nuts that the 200g pack of Koko Krunch I purchased was gobbled off in seconds. Ah, that reminds me of having such a satisfying cheat day! Before #WorldStageMy I had a sweet red bean sundae from Milkcow & a cinnamon roll from Coffea Coffee, then a bag of sugary cereal at night. Much yum! Did I lied to myself saying I need them calories to rave my way through the fest? I think so. *smirks* Moving on, we had a game of Uno to buy the night time. Yup just one game, that actually took more than HALF AN HOUR (my bad, I set the rule of only one card can be discarded during each turn despite its same number & colour). Twenty minutes later, everyone stared at me like I'm the headmistress of our school, wanting to stab me in the head. Gienne even fell asleep during the game. I don't even remember who won.

Uno for four!
As presumed, every single one of us cried for bedtime immediately after the horrible Uno game ended. Gienne & Michelle slept on the cozy bed, while Nedd & I conquered the wooden-tiled floor. Obviously, I brought my 7-year slumber pal along - Jibby! (aka my sleeping bag) What's not the expected part was me turning into a caterpillar, creating choky laughters in the room.

Wakakakaka. 
How I look like when I'm playing Crossy Road.

Caterpillar says goodnight.
Next morning, our plan to hang out in the park was umm, terminated by our unable-to-wake-up heads. Besides Michelle who had to hop out of bed at 7 due to her parents arrival at 8, everyone was whining non-stop while clinging ourselves onto pillows. Sluggish kids we are. Eventually we did nothing until my ride came at half past 9. Regardless of the unproductive morning, oh gosh the night was one of the best hours of darkness I'd ever experienced. Another satisfying tick on my bucket list thanks to the #SneakersSquad! Without them I would had already rot into mushrooms years ago.

Peace out, Nandos. #firsttime
^ Sliding in a little extra of Sunday night, a warm dinner consisting the UOC 14/15 and the Scouters was held at Taipan's Nandos. Believe me or not, it was actually my first time digging into Nandos! (yup just laugh it out bro) Love its extra hot sauce & sweet potato mash. What a fun night to wrap the year off with the fabulous team of 15.

Phew, it's been a long time since I enjoyed such a excitement-filled weekend. Fingers crossed for more before the huge examination barge its way into my life. Also looking forward to next year's #WorldStageMy with the squad!

Cheers, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment