Sunday 20 September 2015

Jupiter Ascending | Q&A

What's up fellow peeps! The sci-fi film 'Jupiter Ascending' just aired on my television, my eyeballs went for it & it turned out to be a movie I don't like, but love. Meanwhile, I have this fresh idea of beginning a new blogging series of Q&A! So I thought, why not get it started with this adventure film as a cool tryout? Read on! #spoileralert

Starring Channing Tatum & Mila Kunis.

1. Who's your favourite character?
Caine Wise! Not trying to settle in the ordinary go-for-the-hot-guy vote (if so I would had went for Balem), but his personality truly caught my eye. Partially my type of guy, but not as open-hearted as I wished for.

2. If you get to pick a category to be in, what would it be?
Definitely a Splice. Yup they are genomgineered humans designed to serve specific purposes & functions, but I don't look at how they are drafted to be someone. Instead I melt into their abilities & strength to match my true inner identity. With high endurance, brawn & intelligent, these traits are what I aim to live with being the werewolf I dream to howl. (A dog, really?)


3. Which planet would you prefer to call home?
Cerise, homeworld of Kalique Abrasax. Probably because of the atmosphere which is very similar to LOTR's Rivendell. I enjoy the rushing sound of the waterfall & its mountain-ish view, a peaceful-looking place I could run around breathing fresh flowers.

4. Favourite quote from the movie?
"I create life and I destroy it. Life is an act of consumption. To live is to consume." - Balem.

5. Do you agree that time is the most precious thing wanted by alive creatures like us?
To me, time is gold yet not something I would die for once my time is up. It's a process of life, humans live by their choices & plot twists. There will never be regrets as without our doings of the past despite right or wrong, we wouldn't be who we are today. Let nature set its alarm clock & we obey our rules of existence, shall we?


Want to top up more questions? Leave them at the comment box below & I'll update the post as frequent as I can. Hope you enjoyed this episode of Q&A, also let me know if you'd love to read more stuff like this!

Have a splendid week, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment