Wednesday 9 December 2015

Harry Potter | Q&A

Greetings muggles! As you may know or not, I recently rewatched every Harry Potter movie due to my faded memory towards its storyline & also to destress myself throughout the horrible SPM journey. Definitely no regrets although I ended up only getting 2 hours of sleep for 8 days straight. They were so good that I was willing to screw my study schedule just to keep my head entertained! Today, I'll be doing a Harry Potter Q&A (or tag whatever you like to call it) that consist of 15 questions about the amazing series. But before we start, I'd like to make it clear that I had never read the books & only watched the films, so everything below is based on the screen instead of the pages.


Awww.

1. Favourite male character?
Either Draco Malfoy or Neville Longbottom, I just can't make up my mind!

2. Favourite female character?
Luna Lovegood. Such a sweet & innocent character.

3. Favourite professor?
Severus Snape. His death sent me to my bedroom, hugging my teddy soaking it with tears.

4. Favourite & least favourite movie?
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows part 2 is my favourite other than Half Blood Prince. Snape is the reason why as I reaaaaally adore the character to the extend I would read his wiki page again & again. My least favourite would be Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone.

5. Would you rather travel to hogwarts via A) Hogwart Express or B) Flying Car?
Definitely Hogwart Express! Not trying to be safe but I can't afford to miss the scenery along the luxurious ride & the candy cart. The flying car doesn't seem fun to me..

6. Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) Give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Gosh this is hard. I'm disgusted by Umbridge but at the same time I can never kiss Voldemort no matter what unless I had to save lives. Probably go for giving that ugly bitch a bath. (Or can I give Voldemort a bath? That's better)

7. Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be a part of?
Slytherin is who I am. Long explanation, but if I get to pick a house to be in, I'll go for Gryffindor because I have strategy in mind.

8. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
I did it twice on two different websites, got Slytherin at first, but then I got Gryffindor on another one. Confusing eh?

Hermione being Hermione.

9. Which is your favourite class?
Another hard one. I would say Defence Against the Dark Arts, with Transfiguration and Dark Arts coming behind. Once a Slytherin, always a Slytherin.

10. Which character do you think you'd instantly become friends with?
Ron Weasley! We can chat all day I suppose!

11. If you could own one of the three hallows, which one would it be?
The invisibility cloak. The elder wand seems like fun, but of course we don't want it to be in the wrong hands as I would play around with it.

12. Favourite spell?
Sectumpsempra. Not because I'm evil (okay a little evil) but able to control the slashes by swinging the wand sounds exciting to me! Muahahahahaha.

13. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
SNAPE. I really wanna bring Dobby back to life too but aaaargh I need Snape to live, I'm sorry!

14. Favourite location?
Hagrid's hut. He's such a great guy who saved lives without knowing.

15. Hallows or horcruxes?
Hallows. Why would I want to be immortal with the risk of others destroying pieces of my heart than be the master of death?

<3

Should you rewatch Harry Potter when you have nothing to do? YES, GO DO IT NOW.

Have a great day, Alanis △⃒⃘

No comments:

Post a Comment