Thursday 30 October 2014

Back To Comics

Few days ago I have no idea why, but I started to think about my future, my careers & grown up stuff. Weird. And I look at my friends, most of them had their future perfectly planned, their grades are terribly good & all. Me? Sitting on the couch all day, snacking snicker bars & stuck myself with my macbook, not even knowing what am I searching for. Yup I needa go get Mr. Productivity back.

When I was in my first year in high school, I drew & sold comics to my friends. Unexpectedly it was a great hit, I earned 150 bucks for each episode (I sold 3). Suddenly I got bored of it & I stopped, even leaving a 'to be continued' story from episode 3 in the middle of nowhere. Sorry to those who waited!

Well, I'm now starting to draw them again (Yayyyy) but this time it's gonna be a little different. Ditching the long kiddy fantasy tales, I heading for short comics. You know, the four-boxes-kind-of type. It took some time for inspirations to get to me, but surprisingly it's doing fine so far. :)


Unfinished comics with sketches.

Finished comics!

My draft book (I bring it with me wherever I go so I won't miss the chance when inspiration hits me!)

So that's basically how my comics are done. It's definitely time-consuming, but seeing the outcome of it is one of the best feelings ever! After I finished quite a number of them I'll start selling them again, hoping for the best! Comment if you want the comics posted here, no worries I'm fine by that! (Depends on the amount of demands I receive) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment