Monday 27 October 2014

Cravings

So much are bothering me these days, but the one that bothers me most are my cravings for treats & desserts (after not having them for MONTHS). Cool sharing some with you guys?

Most of the time I crave for ice cream, and I have no idea why, but it's always Mcdonald's Oreo Mcflurry. Like, come on man, I see Mcdonald's almost everywhere I go, how to resist my tastebuds from dragging me towards it? Well I guess you would already know how it turned out. Few days ago I ended up slurping 2 Oreo Mcflurries & a Chocolate Sundae. Yay me.

Other hard times occur in the grocery store (yeah why not, it's filled with FOOD). Especially during this period, my family's favourite grocery store is having an American Country Fair & a Halloween Fair. Yup it's halloween fair, everywhere is piled up with imported candies. I tried so hard to not look at the candy aisle, but I accidentally peeped & saw heaven - Peanut Butter M&Ms. 

I ended up buying the pretzel one because it has less fat then the PBs. Wooh.

I also bought a huge chewy bar that tempted my dad & I. It's called Big Hunk, never saw it before. We promised to keep it for Christmas, but seeing it every time I opened the fridge ain't securing that deal.

Yup, this post kinda concludes that I have a really bad sweet tooth. What are your favourite cravings? It would be glad to know that I'm not the only one who craves for Oreo Mcflurries or M&Ms, do share your cravings with me! Excite me with foooood. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment