Tuesday 21 October 2014

Lost & Gone

What would you do if you found out the one thing you loved so much you committed years for it and suddenly, you lost all the passion for it just because of one incident that changed everything?

I didn't had a choice but to give it up for something much more important, but now watching my friends continue to achieve one of my biggest dreams, it breaks me so hard I isolate myself from the society. Once a crazy wild girl then turned into this quiet insecure kid. People noticed and asked, but nothing seemed able to repair my lost soul anymore.

My life sort of tumbled downhill, my bad for not waking up, but I didn't want to. Then ana got to me, I don't even care about exams I skipped most of it, spent most of the time in my room staring blankly at the ceiling. If people ask me out I would deny no matter how exciting it sounds, I just couldn't feel the meaning of life anymore.

Looking at the mirror, it's not me I see, but someone else who's hiding me beneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment