Tuesday 21 July 2015

Mini Holiday Haul

Huge hello to you all fellow blog readers! It's been a long time, ain't it?

During the short period of hols, I actually spent more time than I expected rotting in my tiny dusty room than stepping out of the door, exploring the unseen spaces around me. Blaming it on my empty pockets (sobs). Does spamming 'Crossy Road' on my phone counts as productivity? If so, my holidays are supremely prolific.

Speaking bout 'Crossy Road', why the heck can't I win Pew Die Pug? #FanOfPewds

Well, mind all that negativity going on there, fortunately there are a few days where I get to stroll around the nearby malls just to satisfy my yearning eyes. It was cool, my cravings were pleased with a few bites of everything (what even) and I manage to get myself two little fashion needs!

Presenting you item number 1, here's a broad fit tee I got from F.O.S for only around $5. Would say that it's pretty 'ladylike' for a person like me.

'Wild Hears Can't Be Broken'

Second's an adorable purse walled with contrasting cats. I repeat, CATS. How can I not resist buying this billfold of overload kitty-ness? Got it for $13 from a street shop nearby the area.

Echoes of meows (=^‥^=)

Sorry I can't stop with the meows ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ

If you peeps find this kind of post in your interest, let me know by leaving your comments below & I'll definitely write more for you guys aites! (also as an excuse to grab me more fashion needs heh) Feel free to comment for improvements too hey!


Wishing you all a fantastic back-to-school week!

Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment