Saturday 25 July 2015

Young Millionaires

Hey peeps! How did the week went? Ah it felt like months to me, but the weekend was great!

So I had just attended a 2 day 'Young Millionaire' course hosted by the best selling author Dato' Joey Yap. Hmm how did it went you ask? I would say that it was best Saturday I invested my time & money in. Not just I got myself inspired much, but it sort of woke me up in many ways. An alarm reminder I needed since I own a dream.

Throughout the course, I slowly realised that I'm a kid who owns many talents & skills, but I'm just lying on my beanbag waiting for them talents to shine on its own. Not just waiting, but the platform for the shining process is not even present. Yup I definitely am growing my YouTube channel by shovelling them talents there, but currently it only acts as an ordinary hobby that wouldn't get me anywhere if I only continue to just post content whenever I caught myself in boredom. Addition to that, it's freaking YouTube & Blogger, man. How high are the chances I could succeed in making a life being a YouTuber if I just post instrumental covers & animations like most people around me do better? Want to become a Young Millionaire, Alanis? Then I gotta start working on the extraordinary.

Dato' Joey Yap's life story was pretty cool too. Able to make huge bucks in the college/uni years was awe-inspiring enough for me, kinda reminds me of making a few hundreds out of selling comics during my early high school life. What a fun time it was. Speaking bout them comics, I should probably publish the new one sitting on my desk, still raw & jumbled in order if I desire compel to begin my path to becoming a YM.

Nope, don't you dare question me about SPM. Screw that shit.

Snapshot with Dato' Joey Yap :)

Saturday invested well.

Lastly, thank you lots to Dato' Joey Yap for hosting such a motivating & enkindling programme! All the best in life & enjoy doing the stuff you love.

Cheers, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment