Tuesday 28 July 2015

BuBu is Back!

Hellooooo universe. Here's an enthusiastic announcement!

Guess what? The comics I used to publish since I was 13 are back! This time it's going to be a little different; instead of extended stories, BuBuComic 4 is packed with witty comic strips! And trust me, there's a whole lot improvement compared to the first three hits, no more jejune storylines & messy squares all over the place. Everything is first drafted & precisely drawn by hand, quality's definitely the prime concern for you peeps!

Cover page!

A tiny little sneak peek?

Back Cover Page!

Only RM3 per copy, whatcha waiting for? Grab one now as they are limited to only 100 copies! (64/100 sold) You can place them orders at the comment section below or pm me through Facebook for more inquiries. My apologies as currently it's only being sold in Malaysia but I may consider to sell it out of the country if I receive huge responses from you guys! So despite living few thousand miles away from me, do let me know if you're interested in getting a copy so I could keenly consider. It would mean so much to me if you peeps can also promote it to your fellow friends & family too! Thanks for the support yup!


Have a great week & I'll see you soon!

Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment