Saturday 1 August 2015

Theater & Omnom

Hi fellow humans! Hooray for the weekends!

Today was a day of contentment, I would say. Got myself a date with Tom Cruise in the cinema this evening before diving into flavourful sticky bones & mocktails for dinner. What a craze! Futhermore, everything was unexpectedly scheduled in the morning which made it all so exhilarating to savor!

Anyways, Rogue Nation was breathtaking. Goddamit it was so beautifully done. Tom Cruise & Simon Pegg sort of stole my heart away (sorry). Also, after deeply thinking about it, I feel so bad for the luckless man who once had his security card in slot 108. Best of luck, mate.

How can I stand such a gorgeous look? #dies

Benji (Simon Pegg) - Perfect Comedic Foil

Later that, my family & I drove ourselves to Empire Shopping Gallery for a fulfilling dinner at Morganfield's. Surprisingly, the mocktail 'Begonia' earned its place in my favourites as I really enjoy the sparkle of fruits & fizz. The ribs were kind of overdone though, I prefer the one back in Pavillion KL. Other than that it was all scrumptiously good!

Garlicky BBQ Spare Ribs.

Begonia (Mocktail Favourite!)

Smokin' Duck Salad.

Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls.


Chili Loco Tacos.

Oh gosh I soberly can't wait for Mission: Impossible 6. See you peeps (and Tom Cruise) soon!

Huge wishes to a fun weekend, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment