Tuesday 25 August 2015

Absurd Thoughts

It's just eccentric. It's just funny. Can't say it's not me either. Weird dreams, out-of-topic mind bubbles, all them plain absurd thoughts. Merely possible for someone else to think like me.

Born with the looks of a female, entertains myself with Marvel action figures, yet I am attracted to men. Don't get started with the surrounding heartbeats, even I myself tearfully scratch my head with repeating words suffocating to free themselves.

What am I?

Dreadfully loathe high school studies, but understanding fail to meet its point when achieving an average grade without a single touch of books was bound as my piece of cake. Yes, some humans hate me for that as lies of flawless lies pressured them to do so. They never question as I never asked, fair enough for the bland society to live with. But in serious air, the code just never seem to crack its walnut shell. Inquires transformed into engraved letters, embracing the term 'vanquished'.

Flairs were overflowing the barrel for me. I own too much. Not all up to standards, neither one loses its tail. Do I enjoy them all? Not entirely. Yet the stars I'd die to catch threaten my joy with fear. Falling, broken bones, the overlooked ones that matter shivers me. A handstand sounds far-fetched enough, furthermore an Ollie I dream to master? Shattering trembles but without dead hope.

Gazing ashen towards where my eyes comfortably sit, messaging me whys even Google couldn't please. "Days umbrellas never nudge open" is my saying of dunno, I suppose. Hearing rain pour reminds me of an old video game, leading myself a drown into the intense storyline I shortly live. Desperate feels expressed for the Origami Killer.

So much absurdity happening while I hazard guesses on my history paper. Well, that was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment