Monday 17 August 2015

Draggy Week

Hey journal readers! How's the August week sliding on? Here's a diminutive update of my life. :)

Fooling around like the usual.

If you're wondering how's my moving headway, I'm currently snoozing in the central of drugging myself with harsh espresso shots & picking up the massive stash of actuality I long left at the corner of my eye. No worries, things are for sure much better than the motionless past! Halts to the keen silver inflictions & theatrical events (nah just distancing myself from them shit) but it's mission impossible to have emotions stop dragging me transitorily off road. The common anxiety, fretting over tiny matters, card stacking cases and more aren't competent enough to kill but narcotise. Whining's not my thing, guess I'm just gonna work on surpassing them negativism.

As luck would have it, SPM trials just got postponed to next week. Wouldn't say it makes a difference though as studying's barely an action I execute in existence. The enjoyable part is that I get to chill at either Starbucks or Doi Chaang Coffee at least twice a week! Welp don't expect much - my financial status only permits me to get the most inexpensive beverage in both cafes. (Classic Americano or my favourite Mint Blend tea) Starbucks I head when I crave for scrumptious sides such as a salted caramel cheesecake, or Doi Chaang when I demand for a hushed exquisite atmosphere. Nevertheless, both of these upscale eateries are scorching a hole in my wallet. Hmm feel free to treat me an afternoon tea; would love to have some company!

Captain America + Starbucks = Caffeine Blast!

Hope you had an interesting time reading this summary post & I'll see you all soon!

Cheers, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment