Monday 10 August 2015

Coffee Brunch

Finally a Monday without brain-rotting school & the habitual blues - Hello there!

Due to the yesterday's run, today's class in school is off! (can't describe how blithe I'm feeling right now) Of course I granted myself a skip of gym plans although I'm feeling totally at ease, and I also entreated my mom for a day out before the SPM trials season violently melts my soul into bits.

Sobs.

Well, as luck would have it, my tiny wish was granted - my family decided to have some fancy brunch in a classic cafe named "Doi Chaang Coffee"! My first time having a meal here, I was very dazzled by its upscale but casual atmosphere. Sounds like I fell in love in this cozy cafe. From its clipboard menu I dotted a steaming Americano & a plate of Fettucine Sesame Seed for my growling belly. Not long later the coffee & tasty-looking chow arrived, I impatiently dug my fangs into the creamy pasta. Ah, tastebuds began to dance their way to heaven.

Coffee wakes my peaceful morning.

Love its cozy environment.

Fettucine Sesame Seed.

New American (mom's order).

Finishing touch - Slice of New York Cheese.

Conclusion - the food here won my heart although it was sort of pricey. When I meet a U-turn soon, its Jamaican Chicken sandwich's on my 'next-to-chomp' list. Not to forget, it's a cool place to hang out with the buddies too!

#ootd







See you soon!
Cheers, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment