Sunday 30 August 2015

Early PewDiePie Likings!

Morning world! As a loyal fan of Pewds, I always have a few gameplays of his which I immensely love despite whether they were posted in the year 2010 or 2015. Stuck in my repeat album, why not I share some of them early ones with you all & you guys can go check out the fun! 10 would be a great number, I suppose.

1.  Pom Gets Wi-Fi


Insanely amusing with second degree burns & dark jokes, this one's definitely an all time favourite. And I'm assuming that you guys would know to pardon the 'crudeness' as umm hey, it's PewDiePie that you're watching, aites!

2. Keep Calm & Make Tea


This one... no words can be said without me choking laughter. Watch it for yourself & you'll understand why.



Don't worry, no spoilers will be spilled! In my words, this heartfelt gameplay stays in a puddle of paranomal happenings, drastic emotions, justice & actual life. More than 10 episodes, I bet you'll be staying up all night with popcorn & a tissue box to satisfy your addicted mind. It's just such an amazing game! Die hard fan of Ellen Page. xx



Similar to the tea one, I laughed my guts out when Pewdie's having a hard time. Best baking skills I'd ever witness!



If you read my previous blog post, you probably noticed something about the rain & the Origami Killer. Yup, this is what I'm referring to. Totally a must to check it out as it tackles your emotions too, tissue box required. All them feels.

6. Bully: Scholarship Edition


Another lengthy gameplay, this oldie hold a classic atmosphere which attracted Pewds to play it. Although it may seem boring to some people due to its early graphics & school-related storyline, I had a great time staying up for this as Pewdie's witty jokes & the way he plays it never fail to interest me.




"Why isn't this table moving? Argh umm don't even bother I swear I'm not a table." I rate this 11 out of 10 dolphins. Adding onto this humorous sequel, Minx was sooooo funny I just can't.

8. The Walking Dead


Entirely different from the TV series you heard about, this one stabs your heart with a heck of a storyline filled with emotions. Don't forget the gore too. You would love this if you love intense gameplays of survival with kids in it. To sum things up, Pewdiepie even cried at its ending.



Currently with 76 episodes, this is actually one of Pewdie's successful playlists most of his fans requested for! Bet you didn't expected a bike riding game to hit the top, eh? Sadly he slowed down on this simple game & now 'plays' his attention on the modern games such as GTA 5 & Infamous: Second Son.

10. The Last Of Us


Last but not least, here's one of the best games of 2013. The alive dead included, this game is glancing more at an unbreakable bond of the two main characters. Fancy the graphics, character movement & voice acting. It's tough to describe it without spoiling it though! Praying hard for part 2.


That's all for today, wishing you peeps a happy week of surprises!

See you soon, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment