Thursday 26 March 2015

Letter of Complaint by a Werewolf..?

Hey there! Today in school my English teacher assigned us to write a letter of complaint about broken school facilities & stuff, which is a really boring essay. But guessed what? I'd do whatever it takes to make things fun. So teacher, you're messing with the wrong person. (Nah I just do things my way)

So here's the change, I tried to follow the rules and wrote the letter, but about a school I would love to be in. Read on!


Alanis von Paws
12, Wolf Ridge 1325,
WV 42000.
                                                                                                                

Mdm. Danielle Paige
Principle of Werevamps Eastern High,
March Valley 1331,
WV 42000.                                                                      26 March 2015


Dear Madam,

Fierce Complaints About School's Troubles

Before I begin to blabber my unsatisfactions about the school's imperfections, my name is Alanis from the 1st Werewolf Academy. The reason why I urged myself to write this unpleasant letter is because the school's currently in disaster. I certainly believe that due to the reason above, my schoolmates and I aren't able to focus in our academics, so it should be classified as an enormous issue by the school. I hope you tame your short-term patience and read this letter of complaint before burning it into ashes (like the ones Tara sent in last week).

2.  First of all, I would start with the serious problem all Vampires and Hybrids suffer since the week before. It is ridiculously obvious that our blood cafeteria owns an insufficient amount of human juice. Every evening when Logan and I head there, we were forced to share only a bag of Grade C blood. Despite its low-grade's watery and blank taste, we had to suck it all up as it's hardly enough for both of us (Logan's a big drinker, you know). I hardly see the cause of this happening. Aren't the Peckers doing their job, draining the humans' blood? Don't tell us the humans had ran out of blood, we study human anatomy too, madam. We're not fools.

3.  Secondly, there is a terrible issue about trespassers in the school. Not to mention than Hybrids often trespass into the Vampire's lair as they look awfully alike to them, but humans! Our academy spotted some of them sneaking across Radmier's Park last Wednesday, they were even armed with tazers and silver arrows. Danger is right in front of us, madam! I suggest that we could set up an anti-human force field around the school. With that, we get to murder humans in large numbers and also gain more fresh red juice for the blood cafeteria! It's like killing two birds with one stone!

4.  Besides that, don't you think that the Vampires fall asleep in class lately? This is caused by the thinning of the sun barrier upon the school. Science fact: Vampire feel sleepy when they are exposed to mild sunlight, but direct sunlight could kill them. Therefore, it is a slow pace of suicide for the Vampires if this condition continues. My Vampire buddy, Nedd always complains to me about her drowsiness even though she glugged a whole glas of caffeinated blood. It doesn't feel good watching your buddy go through the pain, you know.

5.  Next, I suspect one-sided training sessions in the Wereworld Academy. Through my one month's observation, I can tell that the Pro-Weres are putting more heart into training capable Werewolves than the average ones. This causes the average werewolves to isolate themselves and never improve their skills. Worse, the capable ones started to bully them as the average ones are weak and could't fight back. Soon, war will happen if the Pro-Weres don't change!

Last of all, I would like to remind you that these issues should be taken seriously and not just forgotten in the fire. Also, I would like to thank you for reading this letter till its end without tearing it to pieces. My appreciation for that. My wishes to the school solving these horrible problems!

All hail Werevamps!


Sincerly with blood and moon,
Alanis Von Paws
Secretary of the 1st Werewolf Academy

Full moon!

Yup that's all I suppose! The reason I wanna share this here is because after my teacher marked my letter, I'm pretty sure it would be covered with red slashes & underlines till I won't able to read my original text again. Teachers don't like us messing with the rules, but hey come on, it's original alright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment