Saturday 30 May 2015

Lights, Camera, Action

Greetings fellow humans!

Today, I had attended a fundraising lunch organised by the Leo Club of SMK Seafield (aka my school), themed Lights, Camera, Action! Wouldn't say I managed to blend into such a formal event as I felt extremely restricted wearing a dress I would only take it out from the wardrobe thrice a year. Well, at least I got a chapter of myself stuck on me, I dug out my guts and wore my pair of stained Converse to a formal event. No heels for me.

Everything went alright I suppose, until things were coming to an end. Lacking performances & having an hour left till the official end time, I got pulled out by the Leo committees to play the piano. Not cool man, not cool. My mind went neurotic laying my fingers onto the keys, fearing the embarrassment I would gain if I screwed up such a ceremonial occasion. Phew, it's finally over. (In case you're wondering, I played See You Again & I See Fire.)

No idea why but Qianrou reminds me of cookie monster. :3

Heyyy Liting!

Feeling soooo out of place.

First ever polaroid!

Extremely grateful to have her as a pal. #Mars <3


What a day! Thanks Seafield Leos for hosting such a memorable event. No regrets!

Converse & Love, Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment