Monday 25 May 2015

Piano Covers: Behind The Scenes

Helloooooo! As you peeps know, I'm a rookie YouTuber and own a YouTube channel full of instrumental covers and weird crap.

Wait, you don't know? Here you go, my awe-inspiring channel. youtube.com/pawslikeaboss

Hmm back to the topic. Ever wonder how I capture my piano covers? Thing is, they never once gave me a smooth time. For every piano cover, random crap happens at least once. That one wrong note when the end was near, camera falling off my window pane (ouch), camera battery dies out of the blue, piano sheets got blown off the stand onto my face, all types of crap. Believe me, I explode every time it happens even though it happens all the time. Sometimes I got so frustrated I 'delayed' my cover for a week. That's how bad it is.

Won't it be splendid if I show you peeps the bloopers? Sadly, I can't find all my past failed videos in my phone or laptop. Guess I deleted them all during last winter, welp. But on the bright side, here's something I got from my recent piano cover. (Warning, random alert)

1.  Before I start filming, a hair swift is very essential. 

Do I look good on camera?

2.  Next, a Grimmie Salute as a respect to my idol, Christina.

#TeamGrimmie

3.  Hmm how 'bout a wave to the fans? Oh gosh this never ends huh.

Heyyyy.

4.  Why not do a hoodie flip if I have a hoodie on?

Hoodie is love. <3

5.  And when your song is near the end, your finger decides to tackle an incorrect key.

F. M. L.
6.  Finally, the 'unicorns & rainbows' feeling when you achieve a cover you find satisfying.

Yayyyy in silence.

Now you know piano covers don't only include playing the piano. 
Here's the piano cover if you're looking for it. See You Again (Piano Cover)

Cheers! Alanis xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment